Georgia Masons are not allowed to ask anyone to join the Fraternity but are free to respond to inquiries.
This is Freemasonry in Georgia
When you join Freemasonry, you join a band of brothers stretching from coast to coast and beyond. Knock on any Lodge door, and you will be welcomed by men who, although you’ve never met, you can be sure to share your values. What’s more, you will begin the Craft of becoming the best version of yourself and open endless doors of self-enrichment and charity.
Complete the form below to receive more information on our great fraternity. You’ll receive a series of emails with details on how to become a Freemason in Georgia. If you know a Mason, we encourage you to reach out and talk with him about his experience as a Mason to see if it’s a right fit for you.
"*" indicates required fields
All Freemasons are held to the same standard and must be of good character and reputation to become and remain a member. Additionally, to join Georgia Freemasonry, you must first meet the following criteria:
- Be a male at least 18 years old
- Must believe in the existence of a Supreme Being.
- Be a Georgia resident for at least twelve months.
- Be able to read and write English.
- Be of good reputation as a man of honor and integrity.
- Be recommended by two Masons who have known you for a minimum of six months and are members of a lodge recognized by the Grand Lodge of Georgia and one of whom must be a member of the lodge you wish to join.
- Be prepared to obtain a background check if requested.